My projects for Minerva Crafts Blogger Network.

by - 13:00

For the last 6 months I've been a part of Minerva Crafts Blogger Network. Quite a milestone, isn't it? Sounds like the perfect time to look back at all of my projects so far.




My first project was this simple Burda Style shirt. To make a classic design more interesting I made it out of a bright fabric with some contast details.The fit was a bit loose so I've added front darts.




The next project is this wool winter skirt. I really wanted to sew something slightly more interesting than just a regular pencil skirt, and this Burda Style pattern was my choice for it. It has a perfect thick wool-friendly peplum that isn't too volumeous.

Pattern: Peplum Skirt


My third project was this vintage 50s style dress. My love for this style is absolutely limitless and of course I couldn't avoid the temptation of finally sewing a white and black polka dots dress.



A couple of months ago I finally made something for my husband. This pair of loungewear shorts was something I wanted to sew for quite a long time, and he too, haha!


Next project was the one I was struggling a bit with. Originally I wanted to use Burda Style Sweetheart Dress pattern but it happened to have a very low neckline that I failed to adjust. Luckily the next one was the right one. The chalenge here was to adjust it to my size. I ended up adding a peplum to it and some lace.


My sixth project is another vintage Butterick dress. I used an absolutely gorgeous Liberty fabric for it. And a Butterick pattern, of course. It was such an easy project and I'm really happy with the result.


You May Also Like

0 comments